Run a United Way Workplace Campaign
Why participate in our Workplace Campaigns?
Benefits to your company:
- Join a network of local businesses and organizations
- Build trust and increased goodwill with your customers
- Enhanced community relations and corporate image
- Improve employee morale and team leadership development by being involved in a common goal
- Company volunteering opportunities
- Recruitment of employees that are attracted to companies with set philanthropic principles
- Corporate tax benefits
Benefits to your employees:
- Opportunities to give and volunteer
- Build company pride
- Leadership growth and teambuilding
- Increased awareness and education of our community's issues and needs
- Tax deductibility
Please help support United Way's Community Fund in any way you can. Each gift addresses the critical issues right here where we all live, work, and raise our families. There are many ways to help:
- Start a workplace campaign. Get your employees together to support United Way’s annual campaign.
- Make a corporate donation. Invest in our community with a donation on behalf of your organization.
- Support a sponsorship opportunity. United Way hosts a variety of events throughout the year. Support a great cause and connect with audiences with event partnerships and other opportunities.
- Volunteer for a Day of Caring. Many local nonprofits have projects that need volunteer assistance. Read to kids, paint classrooms, socialize with seniors, weed gardens - there’s something for everyone. Share United Way's message with your social networks. Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram? So are we! Let your friends know about United Way, and how they can help us help others.
We could not create lasting change without our corporate and local business partners. And we are here to help you every step of the way.
To learn more about instituting a United Way campaign at your workplace, or if you need assistance running your campaign, email Carli Sterling, Campaign Coordinator, or call 315-733-4691, ext 235.